Sunday, May 15, 2011

Never tell the truth to whom aren't worthy of.

Straight after the Mid-Year examinations we went to Ikea & i blogged! ^^






















Go see all the rest in Facebook!
I just can't stop myself from being a lazy person,




I love this bunk bed! I so gonna buy it for my upcoming new room! So excited over all these that i'm already trying to clear all my unwanted stuff, went to Ikea & called the renovation centre! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can't wait!!!!


The size of our heads..

AND


The size of Shuek's
PS: Is look at the Ikea ruler & not my head!!!

SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!!!









I heard his head is circumference 30inches!!!! Siao right!








I find this the funniest among all.
When that guy in Megamind hit his head on the car accidentally, he said:

"MY GIANT BLUE HEAD."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY LAUGH MY ASS OFF.

I found all those really mean & bad though, & i stopped commenting. But everyone seemed to be amused by the head!



AVRIL LAVINGE'S BLACK STAR TOUR
LIVE IN SINGAPORE CONCERT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6PLU3_ke4&feature=related
What the hell - Avril Lavinge

The concert is high, but it isn't as high as Taylor's Swift's,
No offense to Lavingers !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yza7ITpo8iQ&feature=related

When you are gone - Avril Lavinge

Avril sounds really different from the mv, which is normal la. But she seem to be having difficult singing & i thought she's trying to imitate for a better voice :o
No offense to Lavingers !!!

It's 2:55am & i don't feel like sleeping, at all. Sleeping is a bloody hell waste of time. If we could function as robots & no sleeping is required i bet we can save alot of time & do more stuff & people will be less stress over

"not enough time" this term.

I rather be awake tonight & complete watching Vampire Diaries. Bye everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment