Friday, August 19, 2011

Wang Wang.



It's Friday to Saturday the girls go wild


It seems like i've been missing school every Friday. Haha, i love dental appointments. Gives me reason to give a school a miss! Made a visit to the clinic to changed my wire link & the rubber band. Feels pretty tight now. Kaiwen was at the clinic too & she heard the nurse on call for me! Haha!

The nurse on phone - " Hello, is this Ong Hwee Ting? "


Chose the colour purple as what Marilyn suggested!
Every month i shall ask colour from different friends as i'm always spoilt for colours!

Bought this Wang Wang Hot Kid Milk Beverage for the first time. A bit slow, i knowww.
Super yummy and taste of condensed milk. Slurps Slurps, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. One of my favourite drinkks.




Went to my auntie's place for a haircut. I wanted my fringe to be at the side, my auntie didn't have a choice and this was the longest length she could leave. My fringe is short & fugly now, but it's okay! I don't regret cutting as i know it'll look better in 2 weeks. No more taking of pictures & 'll pin up my hair when i go out! HAIR PLEASE GROW FASTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment