Sunday, August 7, 2011

I miss my primary school, friends, life.




Went out with Sintia yesterday. So long since i see her!!!! Like a year, 2 years, 3 years? And i just realise that we didn't take any pictures! We should have taken! So long since we saw each other ); Instead we bought a lot of impulsive stuff from Orchard and The Scape flea. I spent a total of $147 including the standard ticket cards and couple of 55cents as i lost my Ezlink card. Sucks to go out without a Ezlink card, and my brother's Ezlink card expired few days ago. Probably I should make one soon.

Went for a pool game at Cine and someone broke the pool stick into two as someone snatched the stick with another. They hid the broken stick and continued to play the game, still waiting to die there and there are CCTVs at the pool! How can someone be strong that the pool stick can be broken into half?! Maybe it's thequality of the pool stick. We left the place scot-free, if not we would have to pay $100 each.

My primary school friends. Haha, don't bother finding me, i'm not open as all my friends.


I remember using my lousy Nokia 6300 to take this picture. Laughs.


This was after PSLE and they were so happy.


All of them look the same actually, but more mature.



Insomnia attacking, a pill a day. There's such thing as 180degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment