Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another day with 4 hours of sleep

I am blogging from the blogger appko in my phone now as my mum confiscated the whole of my laptop -.- Fine! Internet access on phone is so much faster! ^^

Sorry if the post is messy & pictures aren't rotated! As i said, I AM BLOGGING FROM PHONE.

Beancurd Tak pok in 2nd picture! LOLLLLLLLLLL!
Yixuan at the bottom, azura at 2nd row, Hanxin at the top, with Kim and vinny at the peak! HAHHAAHAHAHAHA

There's also a video of it but Kimberly told me not to post as it's obsence :-(

'WinterMelon advertisment' aka the HL milk advertisment in the 6th picture! LOL! Haha! Hanxin is imitating the yoga girl in hl milk advertisment! She can go be the yoga girl in the ad liao! She can do the backward bent down without any help! Haha! Kim says it's because of Hanxin everyday lie on her house's rounded rooftop that's why she so flexible! LOL. The packet drink took super long to stable on hanxin's tummy! I wonder how the yoga girl stable the hl milk carton on her tummy! Probably its empty that's why! ;p

Yixuan's in relationship with Gunin & Mr tan boon yong looks like Yixuan! I am serious, from the sideview! And Gunin shall be mr tan's brother-in-law! LOLLLLLLLLL!

Okay, i was just cracking a joke!! Bye! ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment