Saturday, April 16, 2011

For the past 2 weeks

If you want them to be removed, please let me know!














The rest all @ Facebook!

Beauty Shot #1

Beauty Shot #2


"Waffles" made without using the waffle iron maker! Because i do not have one so i used a frying pan! My weekend lunch was sinfullll ;)


I purposely pose very close to her because i want my hair to look huge in volume! Her hair is super bushy & thick! I like ;)

Hey! But at the same time i also want get a picture of us looking super loving! :D

The Gongcha Milk Tea has patterns inside due to the lighting! ^^






I don't look goooooooood D;

All those pictures at the top are taken with Hanxin's blackberry! Image quality not bad actually right! I seriously think that blackberry phones are cooooooool. You just need a phone to call, sms, & get into internet access fast. Blackberry has all those, perfect & efficient. Plus if you want to download apps & games to play, you can just simply buy Itouch! Itouch is pro @ the downloading games & apps. Okay, actually Iphone is the best. It's the perfect phone for apps, games, call, sms, & fast internet access! :O



At last, i changed my Facebook Profile picture! I don't know what you guys think but i find it meaningful! Ohya I can't change my name anymore!

Xöxo


Love you guys ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment