Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to Singapore, Justin BIEBER!

A sum-up of what we did today:


Hi Chloe ;)



No matter how naggy, how auntie, how kaisu, how stingy, how noisy, how attention seeker is my mum, she's still my mum ;)

No matter how much our parents had did to us, we should always think about how much they had given us. I can cry just by thinking how much effort my mum has put in. Especially last year, the worse year of my life.

I remember once when my brother shouted back at my mum. Later, my mum came into my room as she wanted to go out with me, i shouted at her too cos i thought she was invading my privacy. After that i saw her crying in her room. That was last year, as i said, the worst year.

Whenever i shout at my mum, i'll feel bad afterwards. Can you imagine, you've a child which you brought up for 15 years, and suddenly he/she start shouting @ you on the phone etc. You taught, disciplined, took care of your child for 15 years & suddenly the child just kicked you aside. This is devastating. It's like couples breaking up.

There's this period of time when i kept shouting at my mum and stayed outside till very late at night before i reach home. I ignored her calls & texts. I refused to do chores & listen to her. I simply ignored her when she start nagging. I did not want to bother about her as i claimed that i had given up on pleasing my Mum. I HACK CARE her, is the correct word. What a bad girl. At that moment i seriously hack care lots of things. I just want to have fun,

My dad ask, " What happen to you, it seem like you have corrupted the whole family. All in a mess now. The whole family is upside down. Everyone not happy, "

My parents have given me alot, they don't deserve to be treated this way. Every parent wants their child to be good & have them in their child's heart. Yes, i was a rude girl, but this can't go on forever.

I don't know how my attitude, person, life have changed from last year, but i kinda like it now. Because i've learned how to cherish my mum & love my dad. I hated my dad alot, he's so sticky & he's so annoying, he spoils me, he presumes things, he jumps into conclusions. The bottom line of all these, is still because, he cares & loves his daughter ;)

My mum's wish is to stop worrying about me. So i've to start doing what she wants me to do to make her stop worrying. It's hard, considering i never listens to her. But i tired my very best & i can see our relation slowly progressing :)

Me & my mum's relations is like 6/100 percent now.

We had a 2hour chat on the dinner table, eat talk eat & talk again. I cherish this little family time, alot.

Sorry for making you worry for me. I'm happy now, mum.

AND OMG! I JUST CAME BACK FROM KAIWEN'S BLOG.
She blogged about parents yesterday too! I hope people won't mistook as in, i copy her topic!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment