Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look at how we study.


Omg, i didn't know Popiah is so nice until i ate this at the food court! It's so mad delicious. I love Popiah!!


*Saliva drooling*


*Kaching Kaching*








Can you see 2 mayflowerians at the back ? Quite blur actually :|
Yeah, they're Yixuan & Amanda! They also went there to study, with Hanxin!


I don't know what she doing.






Click H.E.R.E. for the rest. Those self-shot images 'll be upside down no matter how I rotate them! So its pointless uploading here when you'll have to tilt your heads! I know i said this A LOT of times.

I can't help but keep laughing myself at my huge nostrils that i've. I told my secret to Nicole today. Is that even a secret now ?!?!

Cheryl took a nap just now, for about 10 minutes. After that her whole forehead was red in colour because she slept on the table with her arm on the table & her forehead on her arm! Like the lady below.


Source: http://www.gender-focus.com/tag/sleep/

It's damn funny i swear. Her arm is red & her forehead is even red-er, 1 huge pact of the redness on her head!


I used to study by memorising & memorising & even my mum asked why do you have to study in this way. I find that retarded now too. I decided to let go of the books. I feel relax now. I find that a good thing because i am feeling less stress & kiasu that before. Or probably that's really stupid because i am bullshitting at the wrong time! What the shit, it's mid-year exams in 2 weeks time! Where's my sense of urgency ?? Omyfuckinggod.

HAVE A BREAK, HAVE A KITKAT. DUH.


I almost cried when i watched the Passion of Christ that was shown in the Assembly today. He was caned countless times till his whole naked body was filled with deep cuts & blood. He was hanged on the cross, with the long nails & hammers. The blood flowed down the cross where he was hanged. The scene was omg. I can't find the video that was showed in the assembly. The video shows Jesus being caned nailed & everything & it'll seriously freck you out! I only can find this ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNgbBYdDZA8&feature=related


Support my friend's blogshop pleassssssssssssy please ;)
Their clothes are reasonably priced & they're awesome, you'll never regret buying it, plus there's only 1 stock for every top/bottom design. You'll be unique because you'll be the only one wearing it! Grab yours now! ^^

http://misscherrywhore.livejournal.com/

This blog post is LONG. I bet you guys skipped everything & look at the pictures only lo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment