Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

People with body odor should not be allowed in public transport.

This is so out of the blue i know! We smell odor everywhere. In buses, trains, classrooms (because of pe lessons or heavy activities we've), even in lifts, cinemas, concerts, & in fact actually, anywhere that has Dirty, Stinko mans. Who can tahan man seriously,

IN THE BUS.

The most recent one was yesterday. Kaiwen, Ariel & I were heading to the mac in a bus. THE MOMENT WE GOT ON THE BUS, what we could only smell was not air, but SMELLY SAI.

Sai - Shit - Da bian.

It's seriously damn stinko. As we settled down at the back of the bus, the smell grew stronger & we knew that it was the guy beside us. It was not from his body, but from something he's holding on to.

Come on la, if you know that something you are holding to is is going to stink like don't know what in a bus or train, eg. DURIANS (I swear that i would rather the smell of DURIANS) , can't you just take a cab, At least, only the cab driver suffers. It's better than the whole lot of passengers in the bus pinching their noses, breathing through their mouths, the whole bus was full of the shitty smell, with no fail.

I was even more disgusted by the sucking of the dirty air when i used my mouth to breathe. We weren't sure who had the smell though, but i suspect it's the guy who was sitting behind us. He seems to be eavesdropping our whispers & he's so grouchy-looking!



IN THE MRT TRAIN.
The other time when i boarded the MRT Train & stood with the crowd, the guy standing beside me has BODY ODOR. I stood further away from him, duh. And guess what, i can still smell his odor! Gross! I changed from one cabin to the another, s



IN THE CLASSROOM.
We had humanities lessons. We changed classes. I placed my bag on the chair. Someone i don't know who sat on it. He/she has body odor, & his/her sweat flowed to my bag & my whole bag stinks like a body odor. I even touched it, because i thought someone accidentally sprayed water on my bag, until when i smelt it & realized my bag's soaked with sweat! You guys can imagine how much he/she had sweated! I stopped carrying that bag from then. LOL. I asked everyone and nobody notices who sat at my seat!



IN THE CINEMA.
That time i went out to watch movie with a few, i remembered the movie was Night at the museum 2. HAHA! THAT'S SO LONG AGO. I went to watch with Kaiwen, Hueimin & Xiaoying! If i'm not wrong, after school. There's this school boy who sat beside me, and he stinks like hell, as he's wearing his pe attire! Wtf, which means he had pe lessons before that! He was eating popcorn at the same time.

Popcorn smell + body odor = BODY ODOR.
One word - SMELLY.

However, thinking about the those with body odor, they do not have a choice too. Some are puberty, some are genetic.


PREVENTING BODY ODOR

Body odour is often easily treated and a medical diagnosis isn't usually necessary. Take regular baths or showers, at least once a day. After puberty, using an antiperspirant can help to reduce sweating, and some also inhibit bacterial growth. This is rarely needed with younger children.

Fresh clothes should be worn every day, and clothing should be washed at as high a temperature as possible, then dried as quickly as possible. Bacteria can survive in damp clothing and produce a characteristic smell.

Feet should be washed regularly, dried thoroughly and treated with antifungal powder if necessary. Avoid closed, sweaty shoes such as trainers, and wear fresh cotton socks or keep feet bare in open sandals as often as possible.

Avoiding very spicy food may also help.

For more severe sweating, called hyperhidrosis, injecting botulinum toxin (Botox) into the skin near the armpit, the removal of some sweat glands from the armpit, or destroying nerves that control armpit sweating, may be recommended.

The best - Is to use a deodorant.

I just killed a cockroach using the pesticide! Hehe, bugs are nocturnal at night! Not afraid of bugs like how i used to last time. They are all scared of us! I don't get it why people screamed so much just because they see a tiny little bug.
** SORRY, BUT NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE ** !!
-General statement-
I dislike bees, because i know they'll bite. I'm afraid of flying insects, because they aren't scared of us!

Omg shit!
I'm so screwed! Mr Rag gave us a later deadline for E-learning assignments as alot of people did not do! I have not done & it's due yesterday, 11.59pm! Ffffffffffffffff.

No comments:

Post a Comment