Friday, May 27, 2011

Another crazy great day with the girls!

ITS HOLIDAYS!!!!
Wednesday was officially my last day of school! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Man! I wanted to sleep till 12 yesterday but my mum woke me up at 7.30am so that we can have breakfast together! And we went all the way to United Square! We ate & shop & my mum bought bags of goods to stock up the kitchen cabinets! I only had 3 hours of sleep yesterday! Including other days! Because there's lots of things to do NOW! I love sleeping late, i can do more stuff! But i hate waking up early! Rrrrr.

Okay so anyway, after that, i went to look for Ariel & Kaiwen! They were at NEX!

We ordered 3 necklances from this shop which is like 77th street! We engraved our names on the necklance tags & "Xoxo" at the back!

This is so cool! I can't wait for our necklances to arrive!

It takes around 1 week! So long! Ariel's one is dog tag necklance, Kaiwen's one is heart shaped necklance while mine is star-shaped necklance! I don't think mine will turn out nice because the words will be very small and squeezy in the small star! I think Ariel & Kaiwen's ones will be nice!

Walked around & we went chilling at Food Court! It was so colddd.


Frecking huge giant Ham & Cheese Sandwich that Kaiwen bought! $1.80 only! Cheap right! Better than breadtalk, which is more pricey than other bread shops! Breadtalk should have a waffle maker & sell all kinds of fillings! Confirm damn nice & alot of people will buy! ^^


GREEN BREAD!


Frecking huge.


A small gift that Kaiwen gave to Ariel & I. Friends Forever bitch! Will eat this later & i'll take picture to show you! Ariel left her bar in my bag & I have forgotten to return it back to her! Will pass it to her later!

In the evening we cab to Ariel's house and we dyed our hair red!
1 bottle for three people obviously is not enough right! Actually its enough but the after results of Ariel's hair & my hair seemed like we never even do anything to our hair! Kaiwen's hair became a really obvious bright red because her hair was previously dyed brown! Ariel's & mine have really black hair so ours did not turn out good!

So we went out of Ariel's house & bought more red hair dye & we bought drinks and Gongcha! ^^
A bit stupid but whatever! It turned out great after the second dye! Ariel's one damn nice while mine's really messy! But its okay! 1 month only!

YAY RED HAIR HARDCORE!
RED-HEADED!!!!!!

This is how black my previous hair is!

LOOK AT WHAT KAIWEN DID TO MY HAIR!
Sorry for the upside down pictures again! Turn your head to the left to view!












I like this picture! Ariel is pretty pretty.
Kaiwen's BRIGHT RED HAIR
.


Ariel's red head! Hers look very nice! Looks more like highlight, unlike mine, which is like everywhere! She look like Ariel! I mean, the disney princess Ariel!


Hehehehehe






Ariel's molded teeth that the doctor gave her! Her before & after braces have shown so much difference! She said a year after braces, her whole teeth became straight!
Braces wonders.



Omg he look like my primary school classmate, Edwin! Edwin is another annoying butterheadddddddd.




The after results! Jonathan says i look like Auntie Jenny, that means i look like Auntie la! Annoying brother!




We played Cheat after that because Jonathan was bored & kept bugging us to play!

IN THE MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP.









INDOOR NOT SAY VERY OBVIOUS! Looks black!









I enjoyed myself yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment