Friday, May 27, 2011

My day has always been like this.

I dyed my hair today again!
With Kaiwen's help! Thanks! She dyed my whole head! It's ________ in colour! Don't feel like revealing hehehe. And to all it's not blonde! I don't like blonde. The colour is so light!

The quality of my self-shot pictures is frecking crap la. Cannot rotate the pictures one :'(




I used a guy's brand anyway. Since i have the hairstyle of a guy i should use these dyes! More worth my money! Colour also nicer! Smells good too!


It's Hi-Bleach. Literally spoilt my hair. Its damn dry now.



LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID TO MY HAIR!
YESTERDAY WAS MOHR
TODAY IS XIAO MEI MEI! SO DISGUSTING YOCKS.



Before that we headed to school with Ariel to pass up the files. We went to hub, walked around, bought hair dye. Headed to Kaiwen's house, then to her ahma house. Her ahma cooked fried ricefor us! Actually it was for Kaiwen only! But her granny gave a plate to me too! Thanks! Free lunch/afternoon tea! After that Kaiwen helped to dye my hair! I think she should be a hair stylist & open a hair salon! I find hair stylists cool hehehe sorry :|

Her granny is even cooler! I thought she won't allow us to dye at her house because its weird & everything. But she said the hair dye smells damn good (which really is, smells like shampoo)! Furthermore she still borrowed us the comb specially for dyeing & she even helped us prepare the water temperature! ^^

I have officially ended my day! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NEXT BLOG POST - BON VAYAGE TO A FABULOUS FRIEND OF MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment