Friday, May 27, 2011

HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My third post! Weeeeeeeeeeeee.



OMG I'M EXCITED FOR MY DEAR BEST FRIEND! SHE'S GOING TO AN ISLAND AT THE EAST OF MADAGASCAR! I'M GOING TO WEBCAM WITH HER WHILE SHE'S THERE! I'LL BE 24/7! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE ISLAND IS! *SCREAMS* I'M EXCITED FOR HER! MUST SPAM PICTURES NO MATTER WHAT!


If you are a chocolate you will be the sweetest.


If you are a Teddy Bear, you are the most huggable.

"Teddy", "Bear", "The" & "Most" all have mistakes! I have to write the letters in mirror reflected form so that i can take picture with paper facing the cam! Hard leh, plus in the middle of night. BrainJuice's gone. I think & think until my head exploding! Should have just Google search all the mirrored view letters! Sorry!


If you are a star, you are the brightest.
ITS NOT RATS! ANOTHER MISTAKE THAT I MADE.
Rats don't produce light!!!


And since you are my friend, you are the best ^^

To do all those, i have wasted 9 pieces of paper! Nice. Because i kept writing wrongly & had to start on a new fresh page!

She's a great friend. She's always there whenever i need company, need to talk. She's thoughtful, outgoing, fun to be with, has a great pair of listening ears, smart. I don't feel scared camwhoring with her because she loves it too! Super hyper, action mama girl. Makes me laugh all day. She's Cool. Creative. Interesting. Her company is 10 stars. Because she's always okay with everything, and..

I love everything about you.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH AM I GOING TO MISS YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE. ALTHOUGH ITS JUST 1 WEEK. HELLO 1 WEEK IS DAMN LONG. I'M GONNA ROCK & ROLL AT HOME IN BOREDOM LA! OKAY JOKING BECAUSE I GOT MORE TIME TO WATCH THE CHANNELS! HEHEHE! BUT I DONT CARE, WHEN YOU COME BACK WE GONNA CHIONG TO GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! NO! WAIT! WHEN YOU COME BACK WE SHALL GO GET OUR ENGRAVED NECKLANCES! BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH SO..

WHEN YOU ARE BACK, CALL ME, RING ME UP, TEXT ME!!!!!

AND PLEASE COME BACK IN ONE PIECE AND MORE ALIVE PLEASE! YOU LOOK SO DEAD THESE FEW DAYS!

I'm doing all these because i love her as a friend, not because I'm siao over her! Actually this post is giving me alot of goosebumps already! Heeeeeeeeeees okay chill out! Hey Kaiwen i know you're seeing this! So..

Buen Viaje!
Which means Bon Voyage in Spanish.
Not gonna say goodbye, because as a friend, i only know how to say hello!

Telling you something, psst psst. My laptop is a macbook. I do not have Windows powered. Mac OS X doesn't support the actual Windows live messenger that has webcam. I only have microsoft messenger which does not have webcam. Thus i'm gonna _______________________. Fill in the blank yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment