Saturday, May 28, 2011

A movie review



From the creaters of Saw and Paranormal Activity, Insidious is the terrifying story of a family who shortly after moving discover that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into a coma. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize that it was not only their house that was haunted.





I rate Insidious - ★ ★ ★ ★
I wanted to rate it five, but no movies are perfectly good! So i gave it a 4.

I watched 72 minutes of Insidious. Its a 1hour & 38 minutes movie. I want to watch further but the online website don't allow me to & i need wait for 30 minutes to resume!

After watching the movie, I immediately went Facebooking to distract myself. When i was bathing, i don't dare to close my eyes when the water was running down. This shows how scared i was after watching the movie! I kept thinking that something's around me la!

I think movies concerning haunted houses are very scary! Every night we will be back in houses. When you see the kitchen, bedroom, living room, toilet, the scary house scenes will start running into your brain! Ohgosh.

Hmmmm.. i don't feel so paranoid anymore actually. Probably movie isn't as scary as it should be. I screamed only once, because i thought screaming alone in front of the computer is weird! It's all contaminating inside my chest! Watching alone is a bad idea!

I think scary movies is only scary if you watch it in cinema where the sound effects & everything will be damn creepy & loud. Even when you think that small part of the movie is not scary, however, when other people scream you'll start screaming! That's the whole part of scary movies. YOU HAVE TO SCREAM.

The scenes


















The cast













AND HOW CAN I FORGET THE TRAILER!




IT'S A GREAT MOVIE. GO WATCH IT IF YOU CAN!
I think it's coming out soon! Singapore is always so slow!

Omg should i resume the clip ?

And never trust the blogger's timing! The time now is 12:56am! However, under this post it says 10.56pm! So not accurate!

-Edited from 2:06am-
Just watched the whole of Insidious! The conclusion was disappointing. The ending was more scary. There's alot of pressure in my chest now! I can't wait for Insidious 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment