Monday, May 16, 2011

The Saturday & a Monday night

Saturday's up-sup






5 *ahem* poses!


Soursop Ice blended is damn nice!!!!




I like Adeline's tongue-sticking-out!






HAHAHAHHAHAAHA I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I DOING.




Yay! I love this picture! Both of us look so happy! ^^


Look at Adeline! She look like she's advertising a Korean face product or something! Her poses are so sweet & natural!


I think Adeline's poses are damn sweet! Like so damn sweet! Can melt a guy's heart!




Unglam!














When a Monday night is still young

















































See that H.(O).T guy in the picture? Andrea's heart melted when she saw that guy's friend! She did something funny too which made me laugh till no end! I can't say it out though ):

THE REST OF PICTURES ALL ON FACEBOOK!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment