Saturday, June 4, 2011

:)))))))) ♥

We went to NEX again!
What the hell, we're NEX-FRECKS!

Purpose was to get Ariel's YELLOW geek specs and shades, also from the same shop! I wanted to get the shades with smaller circular frame but i saw another one which looks cooler so i bought it! Saying byebye to $14.90 :'(

I'm majorly broke, even before i go for the REAL, REAL shopping!
You know, THE GSS!! Damn!

Bestieee is coming back tomorrow morning! I DID NOT GO SHOPPING FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE FORGET WHEN! CAN'T WAIT TO GET SUPER DEALS! OHYEAH MY DAY HAS COME!!!! GGS HERE I COME!!!!


Went into food junction AGAIN,
as Ariel needed to rush her cousin's birthday present. She spent $47 on the present materials at Popular! Bravo,
















Yellow geeks specs that Ariel bought!








FAT FACE











I HOPE ALL THOSE PICS ABOVE CREEPS YOU OFF!


I kinda regretted buying the shades,
it isn't cos' its not nice, but because it doesn't really suit me & plus, I NEED CASH.




I'm selling this shades at $14.90 retail price! BRAND NEW, SUPER NICE, GOLDEN METAL FRAME. EVERYTHING IS SUPER ABOUT THAT SHADES!

Please be interested!
& if you really are, contact me though Facebook Twitter Phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment