Saturday, June 4, 2011

A small post to keep this blog alive

IN ONE WEEK I'VE WATCHED 4
SEASON PASS DRAMAS
& 7 MOVIES.


TURNING INTO A TV FRECK,
YAY OR NAY ?


Could have watched more but i'm forever looking else where. Phone is my worst distractions. Damn! I keep rewinding back the videos when i miss the exciting part!

Forever eating when watching tv, omg la,
W.O.R.S.E.
H.A.B.I.T.
E.V.E.R.


I can't stop eating for the past one week, damn it, i can be the next top pregnant woman with the biggest unborn baby.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many are either coming back to Singapore tomorrow or flying off tomorrow!
XiaoHui, Ashely & Jeslyn are flying off to Sabah tomorrow.

WILL MISS YOU ALL LIKE abcdefg
I won't be able to do archery because every shot i take i'll miss,
because i'll miss you alllllll

Ring me up immediately when you guys reach Singapore kay! & if there's free wifi there, use it! Contactable best on Facebook! Hope you guys will have lots of fun & i heard Sabah trip is gonna be fun so blahblahblahblah...

I got nothing much to say, actually. Just have fun & buy me back something tiny small big large or giant, whatever! Anything in fact. Bon voyage!

& must miss me dao you need medicine for your heartache headache & weakness!!!!!
*BHB Face* :(

*more hearts & love*
I LOVE YOU ALL!


When we come back must go out together I DONT CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*spoilt brat attitude*

Omg i hate myself.
I don't feel like carry on.

OKAY SO ANYWAY,

*I HUG YOU ALL* HAPPY HUGGY DAY! <3

TO ALL THE REST HAVE FUN IN SABAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment