Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gorgeous teeth here i come.

\




1 month has passed. Yeah! Dental appointment day! Doctor says it's time to put rubber bands for my braces for efficient movement! Quite shocked though, because i thought i do not need to put rubber bands for the whole treatment since i did not have it from the start.

Found it really hard to put on the rubber bands at first. Did many attempts & finally i managed to hook the bands! There's a way to do it! Managed to get that right myself! ^^

I think braces rubber bands are cool! Somehow i think its nice *open your mouth super big with the bands* , & currently my teeth is really hurtful now with the bands because of the movement going on!

These rubber bands are damn annoying at the same time. I dislike putting & taking them out again. Who does like it man ?! But for the sake of a beautiful teeth.






I love the rubber bands package! So cute, with a bear on it. The bear looks so sad :(




I asked for wax to see whether the dentist will ask me to go pharmacy and purchase! The clinic sucks though. They don't give wax nor toothbrush nor small mirrors for braces unless you ask for it! And when you ask for it, they will ask you to go and buy at provision shop! Its a private clinic though. Probably that's why! Other clinics will give, and the dentists will even give advice on how to take care and everything. My dentist like bochap one. But he's friendly!







It's okay, have beautiful teeth can already, and and.. the tiny yellow box is so cute! The wax is lemon-flavoured! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment