Saturday, July 16, 2011

New house, new house, NEW HOUSE.


The house is so damn pretty.
Oh my god.





The playground at Bishan Park!


I frecking love the view from the window.
Super, super beautiful.


The laundry room, specially fitted for a washing machine, 2 baskets & a human!

That, is Bishan Park Mac!! I can see it from my house!


When Bishan Park is completed with all the add ons & the Kallang River, it's going to be a perfect sight!
EXCITED. SMALL THINGS MAKES ME HAPPY.


Vinny stays around that area! Haha! We can use binoculars & see each & say HI!!!
We can even head down to Bishan Park Mac to have supper or something like that! Ahhhh.


Super, super windy.
A breezer to take.



Guess what level was i at just now!

My mum was mopping the floor..



ROAR

LOSER!!!
Taking back my words! Joking joking!

SOMETHING. THAT. I. LOVE. THE. MOST.


YOU'RE ABLE TO CLIMB OUT OF THE BEDROOM WINDOW!!!
And you can do " Baby you're a firework." - Katy Perry Music video, Firework ^^
Or sit on the window & CAMWHORE!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I AM DAMN EXCITED!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEW ROOM TO BE PAINTED RENOVATED DECORATED AND SLEEP IN!!!

Although i really hate the fact that my room is going to have a fixed wardrobe which if you get bored by the wardrobe position, you can no longer move it. No matter how much i tell my mum that she will definitely regret it, she closed her ears and did her way. Even my dad couldn't stand her but he said that he didn't have a stand to say. I asked:

" Why are you so scared of her ? "

He said:
" I'm not scared of her, i am just respecting her. "

Woah. Big man, love my dad ^^
Think he was just finding excuse for himself ..

I can't stand my mum. Whoever stays with my mum for 7 days will definitely run in 3 days. Who can stand a stubborn mother who thinks she's always right & never listen to anyone & loves to do her own way.

If you can't afford to, why choose to have two in the first place.
Should have sold me away.

Uh..emo shit angry stuff GO AWAY.
Should be looking forward to things that worth. MY NEW ROOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment