Monday, July 25, 2011

Time for some updates!

Coming back here to update this dying blog! I prefer blogging all at one shot! So here goes..

About Cally's Wall
Hehe, it was about a week ago? I bet everyone was like refreshing her page every minute for that Thursday Night! Posts from different people & more mean posts from the same people! The whole night was hectic & many stayed up late! If i were them i wouldn't sleep either.

A really mean post about Shuek. Too much.


How can they don't feel bad by calling SiiTin a Avatar? She accepted the insults while they find all these amusing. Sii Tin said that they would get their Karma..soon, & you shouldn't have said sorry! You did nothing wrong!

How can Regina be called a fucking loser & 4 people liked that comment? & Regina never, even, do anything. I hope they aren't doing that for the sake of contenting themselves. That would make them the real..

So nice of themm.


I want to post something, i wanted to post it so badly. I kept asking people for opinions whether i should post this comment or status or post! I was afraid about what people were going to say about me after that. They will surely hate me once they see that i'm another asshole, to them. Everyone which includes those in cca will hate me. All of them.

Couldn't resist all those fun they were having & almost everyone of us has posted something.
Decided to post something too.

At 12.19am


I feel like a bitch after posting those. I can feel a ton of people hating me. I don't get myself why i even commented:

" When you bear the world's fattest man you then come & talk to me. "
WHAT THE SHIT ?! NOT ME,


Lost impressions, lost some of the ones whom i knew for so long. I always tell myself to ignore what others say, to not be bothered & just do it, be myself. But how can a person never think about what others may think about her/him? Either bad or good?


I felt bad. I wondered how people can post mean statues without feeling bad, being sensitive to it, nor thinking what impression they may leave to others.

I don't even think all these were even fun & entertaining. I couldn't believe the tweets which i saw,
which said that it was funny, fun, exciting.

I didn't even want to post anything on Cally's wall as i had nothing against them & i don't want the term to be from "friends" into "enemies" when we don't even talk. I posted that out of impulse, out of because, i saw so many of Cally's friends helping her so i felt that i had to post something, which i completely regretted.

I can count 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 haters.

I don't think my post had helped Cally in either way. Posted because i really find them too much.

If a bystander were to see the whole of Cally's wall from the start, he/she would have thought that those people, who had posted the mean stuff, were really too much.

Urgh..enough of all these.
Nothing against them,
.. get that bad feeling out of my mind!
Should mind more on my own business!


No comments:

Post a Comment