Sunday, August 14, 2011

Everybody's changing.



Is it just me, or everybody? When i say change, people ask:

" For the bad or for the worse? "

I believe at this growing age, people do change. From looks to character to taste and likes, it's like loving the colour pink and the next day you love the colour violet. Yes, I agree that i changed. From a nerdy fat girl to the one sitting right in front of this screen. I can understand that people change and i accept the way they want to be. But sometimes when you realise that they are your friends, and you just find it omg, and don't know what to do, and decided to just, get along with him or her. And slowly, one influenced the other, and a few becomes the same. I believe all changes are due to one's surroundings. It's like in a quiet obedient classroom, when one listens in class, the rest will listen. And in noisy hectic classroom, one is rebellious, the whole class will be, and becomes - the rebellious.

Currently, i feel pretty happy with what i got. When ZhaoYi said i changed, she said till so funny that i burst out laughing! Zhaoyi, who used to be my primary school close friend, and we didn't really contact till recently, still funny as before!

Starting to come back home early and eat well and bathe early are things which i want to do to make my parents happy. I know i have said this a lot of times, but i can't bring myself to do because i'm just so used to ignore them. Many said that my parents are strict, but i find them not, compared to many parents whom doesn't even allow their kids to step out of their door. I told myself coming back home early is a good thing as i can spend some quality time at home, doing things that are productive. I told myself that dieting at this age is useless, as we are still growing and we should eat well. I told myself that i should bathe early as my mum said that bathing late is bad for your bones as it weakens them. Although i don't quite believe in what she said, but if she's happy that way, it's all, worth it to make this effort.



I feel like a good girl now, and i'm not used to it. In my mind, i'm still thinking about hanging out late and be rebellious. I must get that thought out of my mind. I need a friend that i rely and trust with. I realised that i do not have anyone to trust with. Whose willing to be a friend like me.



When you don't care about everything, and slowly you will know how it feels like when everyone doesn't care about you.

It's 7.31am. Birds are chirping really loudly and i can hear them from the living room. Yixuan is up for her tution, very very early right? And she woke up feeling hyped as she sent me exclaimation marks. I don't feel sleepy at all. Feel like eating. What the fuck, i have been eating and eating. No no no, cut that out of your mind!!


This is so contradicting. And i just did!!! I should just get banged down by a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment