Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Friday to Saturday. the girls go wild.

She has the same exact camera as me! How concidence!

Met with Sintia and headed to City plaza, and i can't believe i spent a whole lot of money again. I must stop spending money. Parents work really hard to earn all these money and i'm sitting right here using computer at 5.43am, wasting their electricity, relaxing while they have to wake up early later to work. Have to be more money-conscious. But i was happy with all buys today! Bought heels and three bottoms for the price of three items, as I got a demin shorts for free.
^^

Sintia managed to find a hair salon at the mall and she cut bangs! She look nicer with bangs as her face is sharp and long. The fringe wasn't nicely cut as the hairdresser just snapped off the fringe without taking her time to cut ):









Accompanied her to buy her dinner at the Malay night market before heading down to Somerset as Cally wants to meet us. Town is getting boring, because we go there every single week and simply, no life. Cally was playing pool which Andrea, Kaiwen and I didn't want to. But fortunately Kaiwen suggested having dessert at Honeymoon dessert, which was awesomely nicer and cheaper than Old Town white coffee. I will go Honeymoon Dessert again! Super tasty and prices are reasonable! We wanted to go Playnation but weekend charges are more expensive. We wanted to go KBox but each person has to pay $28. And i thought it was total charges - $28, and i kept saying

" Split into three how much ah? "


And the lady at the counter said:

" Huh? "
" Or you can get another better package, $42..per person. "

I "huh" even louder, I didn't know she meant each person! I don't remember Kbox being so expensive! I think it's only that kbox at scape is expensive, if not she wouldn't have asked us what's our budget.


My fringe is ugly, i hate bangs too. I am planning to live it longer before i push it to the side. Please grow faster ):

A lot of things happened actually, it was so embarrassing that i threw my face down Scape and pssssst, is secret!!!

Was glad that we went back home early, and my parents were happy that i was back home earlier that previous timings like 1am. Love seeing my parents happy, yay and i'm happy too, as i will also like to spend some quality time at home. Everybody should spend some quality time at home. It's better than walking listlessly down the road for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment