Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a beautiful night.



My lunch, and this is the only thing i could find. No bread, cream of mushroom soup, waffle mix, eggs, vanilla wafer, not even maggie mee! Sigh. Everything's out of stock. Because have me at home, the Greedy Monster. I have been eating and eating non-stop, taking more after one and other! I should go on a grocery shopping with my mum, then i shall do the stocking! ^^




I'm supposed to be in school now but i overslept. Stayed at home to clean the house and watched some crime drama! I love crime shows, so exciting especially when the police examine the DNA details! That is cooool! America FBI are simply awesome.


Look at the number of receipts i have from last week!

The numbers on each receipt is not $1, $2. It's many, many dollars! According to those receipts, i spent $188.56, excluding the clothes that i bought, food, love-red parade, and the things i bought online yesterday. $188 was spent on beauty products. Yeah, in a week. Heartache.

Suddenly i find all these a little wasted to spend money on such products. But it's alright. I love body products. I love trying out new products, whether it is for face, hair, skin - why i spend a lot. I should probably stop buying!!

PS: Mr tan just called me, scare me! How did he get my number?!

I bought new masks and tried Pearl Collagen Mask last night.

For masks i prefer those that tightens and firms the jaw lines, and at the same time, mosturising the face. I need a firming type, because i have a lot of fats on my face and it keeps my face wobbly and a visible double chin ):




I even bought hand mask! For a more young-looking and smooth hands.









Feet mask. To remove dead skins and debris on my feet, i have a lot of those flakes.

Pearl Collagen Face Mask. Best to buy Collagen type, it keeps your skin tight and younger-looking.









Ghost!!!!!!!!! Kidding only (:


Put image till really small as i look horrendous with an emotionless and ghostly face. Holly!
I can't smile or laugh, you get it?! :D

15-20minutes later:










THE END!!!!!!!
BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a bit weird posting this. Kinda regreting..because i don't want to be opened about it! But tudos byebyebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment