Friday, August 5, 2011

NDP FunPack


Gotten a NDP Funpack as my brother won it through a lucky draw contest! He's one of the 46 winners to win this lucky draw! Super lucky right, & knowing that i love NDP Funpacks, he gave the funpack to me! Was touched by everything he did to make me happy, & he's a great brother, although sometimes he gets a little grouchy ._.

My brother can be so lame when he's bored at a empty new house:






A view from a 30 storey:


And i can watch the NDP fireworks from that view! (((;
Ahhhhh sorry I should stop talking about my new house.
CUT.


The NDP Funpack! <3
Last year's NDP Funpack looks nicer than this year! But at least we got a NDP bag! I should probably take part in the lucky draw so that i can also get NDP tickets for 2012 next year! I miss the NDP Rehersal that we went for when we were in P5 and i doubt i'll forget the fun and the funpack we had! Best excursion ever.









Did you guys realise that i do not have a starry lightstick, Mr Bean Water bottle, Shaker, NDP book, and many more things in the bag? I was wondering why the funpack has so little stuff this year and i wanted to go back to the counter to ask why. My brother & I thought there's no such good free things in the world, as we did not go for the NationalDay parade. Therefore the funpack that we gotten has very little things.

However, people told me that alot of problems came in the packing of NDP bag and i should have gotten a lot more stuff! And they said that this year's NDP bag is better than last year because of the good stuff inside! Was so upset about it as i regreted not going back to the counter and asked for a new one. So wasted & depressing..urgh. But at least, there's the voucher book which i find the most important among all the things inside! Super super great deals & i've to use it fast because most of them expired at end of August to September! (;


Happy Advanced National Day (;

No comments:

Post a Comment