Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm back after so long




Common Test is over! Time to lighten up some things.
Started studying a week ago despite not feeling like it, and i wanted to go out so badly. I didn't feel like reading a word in the text. After much consideration i decided to stay home as i don't want to let my parents down. Studied for all my subjects, although i could absorb nothing, but at least I tried my best & sacrificed 2 weeks of my sleep. Have been really sensitive and what i thought of was depressing thoughts and many more which i don't feel comfortable in saying here.

Looking like a panda with serious dark circles.

Super, super depressing.

);

Hush hush cut down all the emo shit! I feel so lively now, as i listen to the song Till i forget about you by Big Time Rush. It's big time! Time to do everything i feel like! Created a list of things to do after common test which is hyped & hot!

*Oh na na* sorry.
Going a little mad *put my hands in the air sometimes* .
Sorry, *i need a doctor*.
Haha, you get it?

Live MTV Movie Awards 2011



Bruno, Eminem, Justin - never enough hearts for them! <3

Cos you're amazing, just the way you're - Bruno Mars
I agree that is one of the best song of all time.

Meh. Time for a movie marathon & have my dinner & late supper later for satisfaction! Ohman, i should really stop eating when watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment