Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A 180degree change.

28 things that i hate about me.

Decided to reflect & listed out my good & bad points. Wrote all my flaws in black ink and resolutions in pink. Couldn't think of anything to write about my good. There's nothing nice about me. A rude, mean, noisy, spoil attention seeker that judge people & hate that person once i dislike his/her flaws. But come on, just flaws & both of us become strangers isn't pleasant. I want to change for the better. I want to stop all vulgarities, be less mean, respect & listen to my parents, speak softer, be less noisy, less gossiping, and more and more resolutions, written in pink.
Accept everyone, because everyone is different - Resolution.

By doing this i find myself being too self conscious, sensitive, paranoid. Low self esteem..i should probably change all these too. Be myself, be happy, smile - Resolution.

Don't let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.
Is like telling myself not to let negative thoughts pull me down. But I believe, this is a fact that
I need to change.

I've been telling myself in school that this is sian, that is sian. My friend asked: "Why you everything also so sian." Ya. I used to endure studying. Now i hate studying. I used to be the first in the clique to study, & now i completely don't feel like studying. I used to enjoy going for CCA, now i find it such a boredom. I find them all meaningless, all i wanted was to have fun. Common test is next week & i've not touched my textbooks. I feel such a letdown to my parents. They are disappointed as i'm not studying, & still coming home late. Time to get serious - Resolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment