Monday, June 27, 2011

Holidays vs Double Holidays

How my june holidays were spent.
Feel that i've not done many things, feel that i've not gone out more to have fun, feel that for this holidays i had spent more time at home watching movies, cleaning the house, eat & watch tv & eat again. I ate ALOT during the holidays, & i gained by 2 kilos! Nice or what mann.

Looked through some of the past pictures and tada.. how i had spent my holidays.


Went to Scape Park with Andrea at night because i didn't want to stay at home & night was still young (:


Went to Jeslyn's house with Cheryl, Ashely & Andrea for a movie marathon (:


Met up with Ariel & Kaiwen and that was the day when we gotten our RED hair!


After realizing that my red hair colour wasn't even obvious cos' of my previous JET BLACK hair, i bought a guy's hair dye & dyed my hair again, to orangy blondish. Love the colour, & i miss my hair colour ):


Met with Ariel to collect our engraved necklances & we even bought PEACE bracelet! ^^


Went to Sentosa with Ariel Kaiwen Andrea, played Truth or Dare.... :D


It was KingIan's birthday! We celebrated his birthday at Plaza Singapura Carl's Junior! Kinda awkward day but was a fun afternoon.... hehehe *cheeky laughs*


Ohya! Just remembered that Kaiwen & I actually went for our job interview during the holidays. We did went for our job training, but on the wrong day! -.- I know right, frecking dumb, the actual date is the next day!

And obviously we wouldn't want to travel all the way to Clarke Quay again, waking up in the early morning again, just to attend job training. At that time i completely don't feel like working anymore because school's starting & by then i wouldn't want to work anymore.

My mum told me not to work as for now, as studies & life more important. Hahahahah, my mum, speaking about life...hmmmm.



Met up after our BREAKFAST @ CLARKE QUAY...hahaha say hu,


Girl's night out.


Chinatown Flea First day!


Chinatown Flea Second Day!


Cheryl's birthday celebration by bowling @ Ariel's country club!

And i spent my holidays by watching
SUPER SUPER LOTS OF MOVIES

& Come on man, if someone says that school life's great..ohmyfuckinggod.
Because of school:

  • My hair is back to black,
  • I've to either tie my hair or cut it which i hate it, cos' i like my current hair length & if i were to tie my hair i would look like some frecking ahma.
  • 've to wear those uncomfortable uniform which will make me sweat like a dog (look at the weather)
  • I've to avoid the teachers, thinking that they will catch my grooming.
  • I feel weird around the people in school. All they talk about is books..
  • Me turning into a boring person. Have to attend all those shitty boring lessons.
  • Have to wake up early in the morning EVERYTHING.. which is SIAO.
Actually there's alot more but these are some.


Today Ariel & Kaiwen was caught for their hair colour which was damn obvious! And i was caught for my hair length. Uh... there was patches of my previous hair colour at the back of my hair & no teachers caught me for that! Colorblind maybe ?

I did not dye my hair properly during the camp! Ops, it's like a confession. I'm not a professional hair dyer! I told another teacher that i was sent down to the barber because of my hair colour. I didn't want to say it was cos' of my hair length as i didn't want the school barber to cut my hair! Don't wanna look like a fugly mushroom.

I was so happy when Mr tan said that i'll be sent back home! Even better! But he cheated my feelings! It was just, suspended from lessons & sit outside the HOD room. Ariel & Kaiwen weren't sent back home nor dragged to the opposite salon to dye their hair black! & I was told to go back to class since my obvious hair colour was only on a few strands.

Sian, i wanted them to send me to opposite salon & dye my hair so that i don't have to dye on my own! Super lazy now & i only have Henna Brown Hair dye in my house. Super super super lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment