Monday, June 20, 2011

THE BLACK CLANN






KAIWEN'S PEANUT BUTTER TOAST WITH A HEART MADE WITH CONDENSED MILK.


FRENCH TOAST - MINE. SUPER NICEEE.


ROOT BEAR FLOAT WTH TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM! FRECKING CHEAP.

I LOVE OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE.




















I love the pictures above because of the effect of Kaiwen's camera + we wearing black shirts + it's at night + the background. Perfect pictures!



















LOL SUDDENLY A CURRY CHICKEN POP OUT. It's was Ariel's dinner.






























Both of them competition to advertise their own phones! Laughed my ass out till i kept shaking the camera while taking!


See the blur side of Cally ? I kept laughing.







PLANKING




AND AND AND.., I LOVE THIS PICTUREEE :*

:D

build animated gif
"I believe i can fly" Look more like an aeroplane that is flying!

All on Facebook - Kaiwen's album!

Actually those pictures were taken on Thu, but i took only now to upload them because i had posted other stuff & i don't want to spam my blog. Must be wondering why i still post. The night was really mad especially after our fill as Ariel was jokingly drunk by the root bear float & she started dancing to the korean songs & going really crazy & all of us went really crazy & all the others stared at us as if we are really crazy women. Hahahaha girl's night out. This post, is something to remember.

Spent the later night @ Scape & stayed at Mac (not scape one, as Scape's mac isn't 24/7!) with Cally & Kaiwen after Ariel left. I wanted to do something at Each-a-Cup store which was closed but the security guard in the mall spotted us & told us to stay away from the closed stores! :(


A FRECKING RANDOM MUSIC VIDEO I FOUND



OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!! MY CURRENT FAVOURITE SONG. You guys got watch vampire diaries ? This song is inside! When Damon Salvatore & Elena danced together in Episode 19 - Miss mystic Falls as Stefan Salvatore wasn't around! Listen to the song! Its damn catchy!


"How's the flea ?"
"How's the flea??"
"HOW'S THE FLEA???"

I received an handful of that. I shall talk about it later!




No comments:

Post a Comment