Saturday, June 25, 2011

In 4 days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL! <3

I woke up late, her present wasn't ready, i was late. Sorry everyone. I should not start doing things on last minute. Have promised myself not be late anymore or i shall treat bubble tea to those that will be waiting for me! :)

Was planning to go ice skating, snow city, or even wild wild wet. In the end, we decided to head to Ariel's country club at Chua Chu Kang instead, since entry fee is cheaper & Cheryl wants to have fun. Feel like a loser because i can't bowl & at the end of the game i only managed to get 20+ points while the rest got 70+ points! Ariel & Cally got 90+ points! This was my 2nd or 3rd time bowling though!

At the third round, Cally & Ariel bet on Andrea to win while Kaiwen bet on me to win. I owned all of them & Kaiwen won the betting! Haha! Booooooooooooo!

Wanted to go somerset after we left for Country Club but i was too lazy to go all the way to orchard from Chua Chu kang. We all headed back home. Short & kinda wasted, weird day.

Okay, there's always next time :)



:D






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment